7 Things You Should Know About Quartz Plate

Quartz is now a strong competitor to granite. Quartz is a good choice when you need to upgrade or transform the countertops of your home or business. Quartz slabs have certain qualities that set them apart, even in other stone countertops such as granite.

This complete guide to getting started with quartz countertops will provide you with all the necessary information about quartz countertops so that you can make informed decisions and enjoy your countertops in the years to come.


1. What is a quartz board?

Quartz board, also known as quartz Mesa or quartz stone. Made from one of the hardest minerals on earth, quartz board is arguably the most durable choice in the kitchen. It is all these qualities that make us the first quartz of low maintenance, durability, and unusually strong.

Choose the manufacturer, this kind of quartz is both anti-pollution and anti-pollution.

2. Quartz can be seen everywhere.

Speaking of quartz, you may think of quartz in the kitchen or bathroom counter. But quartz stone can also be used in flooring, especially in commercial buildings such as shopping malls.

3. Quartz is becoming more and more popular.

Quartz countertops continue to occupy the market share of granite. Homeowners who may have opted for granite slabs in the past few years are increasingly choosing quartz.

4. Quartz is very durable.

Quartz kitchen countertops are non-porous, so they do not need to be sealed like granite or marble. This also means that quartz is not easily stained with water stains. In addition, quartz is not easy to scratch, but excessive pressure can lead to scratches, fragmentation, or cracks. But you can wipe off slight scratches with polish to give your countertop a new look. Deep scratches can also be repaired with epoxy fillers. However, the key is to prevent scratches by always using cutting boards and so on.


5. The quartz table is not solid.

In most quartz countertops, there is some quartz. But about 10% of the material in the quartz countertop is not stone at all. Quartz countertop may be called engineering stone or composite stone.

Quartz countertops may contain a certain amount of actual quartz, but they do not contain solid quartz extracted from quarries and may also contain many other materials.

6. Quartz is environmentally friendly.

No natural stone is specially used for quartz countertops. In contrast, 90% of the stone-like materials that make up the bottom of the quartz countertop are waste by-products from other quarrying or manufacturing processes. The remaining 10% of the resin that makes up the quartz countertop is also more natural and less synthetic.

7. Quartz is a relatively expensive option.

Quartz is usually cheaper than granite. However, compared with other options such as laminate or chopping board, it is generally not cheap.

Are you looking for quartz countertops? If so, you've come to the right place. You can browse our online inventory at any time to see some of the high-quality quartz countertops for sale.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us for consultation.

contavt us

Free Sample